Saturday, January 16, 2021

Unity November/December 2020 GIU Team - Follow-up Hop!

 Hi Unity Fans and Friends! 

So much fun to get the chance to hop as part of the Unity November/December 2020 GIU Team follow-up Hop! 

I get to share a couple of my favorites from Unity's recent releases, so first is one of two takes I did with this adorable "Aging Graze-Fully" bison. This card was a birthday wish for a sweet, nature-loving friend, who among her many 2020 adventures, had a bison sighting in the Rockies. The stamp set was released and arrived in plenty of time to create for her birthday which was this past week. This was an inspiration from a card by the Unity Design Team Member Crystal Minkler (and featured on the product page). I used papers and the burlap paper from my Whit Kit treasure trove. 

My second take is not posted but I loved pairing that bison with the Whit Kit's Rustic Farmhouse papers on a card for my son's upcoming February 13th birthday. It was a ready relief to have some great rusty metal patterned crafting paper on hand after last year's stern admonition of "NO GLITTER, EVER, MOM"...with a birthday date like his, all I can say in my defense, is that seasonally, store bought gift-bag options were very limited! :)

I just received my Unity order with the new Graciellie designs "Love Kitties" stamp set and paper pack, so here are 3 cards with slight embellishment variations (and Oh, I Do- Love Kitties, so the 2021 releases have been Ah-Maz-ing, I cannot open a cat rescue but my stamp collection will Always Have Room for One More Kitty!)  





The first card was stamped with Versafine Claire in Pinecone, not sure if it will look different in these photos than the other 2 cards, stamped in Nocturne. I delighted my sister-in-law with the Pawssible card for her, and she got to pick one to send to someone else.

For the rest and best of this hop, here is our order:      
                                             
Candi - 
https://sugarcardsbycandi.blogspot.com/
  
Brandon- 
https://tazersfan.wordpress.com/             

Shannon - 
https://olasmoon.blogspot.com/                    

Mary - 
https://a-red-letter-day.com/                               

(You are here) Linda - 
https://rubberstampormodify.blogspot.com/ 
 
Michelle -
https://annemichellecreates.com/            

Jennifer - https://jhammond0128.wixsite.com/               

Holly - 
https://mamabirdcrafts.blogspot.com/          

It was so fun to share with you today, and also to have been a GIU girl for a week.  You need to give it a whirl someday,  especially if you haven't tried before! 

Thanks so much for stopping by, keep-on loving-on the very best in red rubber, Unity Stamp Company!!

Hugs,
Linda

22 comments:

  1. Oh my, how cute is that Cat stamp! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bison card and the kitties are adorable! Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the kitties. I’m working with those cuties right now to send to my grandchildren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your projects...obviously need to order those kitties now!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just ordered the bison stamp! Thanks for sharing your cards with us today!!
    Vannessa Osbourn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those kitties are amazing, I love your designs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing! I need to get that bison inked up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great creations! I might have to get the Cat set...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic cards! There is no such things as too many cat stamps ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards. I love that buffalo. And the kitty is so fun. Just wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards! I really love that adorable kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice cards Linda! Live your use if patterned paper in each of them!😊

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous cards!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun creations! The canvas works perfectly with the bison, I currently was working with canvas too, I really like the look! The kitties are adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!!! ~Trudi

    ReplyDelete