Thursday, November 19, 2020

GIU Growing in Unity 2020- Day Five- My Cup of Tea

 Hey Crafty Crafters! 

I am So Excited to get a turn to be a GIU- Growing in Unity Girl! :) It is a real honor to get the chance to share a few lines and a few images, about THE BEST Red Rubber Out There, brought to you and to me by our friends at Unity Stamp Company. 

Okay my favorite of all favorite motif is the Coffee,Tea & Cocoa family, and then, Kitties. So this fabulous Unity set: Sweet Tea Kitty by Graciellie Designs ticks alot of boxes for me:

I love these Unity Papers too....I'd love to hear from you, so please make a comment below to be in the drawing from all entries this week's sweet treat from Unity, you may win one of two Unity grab bags. I Love to Win...Good Luck to you!  

This has been a fun week for me! Thanks for stopping by, Have a Wonderful Day!

Linda 

20 comments:

  1. Two super sweet cards, thanks for sharing this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are adorable! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and awesome week of inspiration. Keep crafting and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I LOVE that kitty--how have I missed it??? You have had a wonderful week here and I thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda, for all of your kind supportive words!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Linda you were one of the Unity prize winners. Can you please check out the post on GIU Facebook page, and contact me via Facebook Messenger?

      Delete
  5. Super sweet cards. This stamp is so beautiful. No need to color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your 2 card are so cute, and they made me smile. Great cards all week....Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two very sweet cards. I’ve enjoyed spending the week with you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet cards! I love this kitty but didn’t always get a good stamping impression from my stamp. Now that I have a misti I should try again... any tips??? Thanks for a great week of beautiful cards!!!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. No, no other tips, having a stamping platform has made all the difference. Another wonderful tip I learned from the Unity Universe!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet stamp, and lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cutie! Love this sweet image. I love that you left it uncolored; it really stands out against the pretty papers. Loved your inspirational week, tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What cute cards! I especially love the one with the floral background. I've enjoyed your GIU week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable cards! I love this stamp and still haven't ordered it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just darling cards. Great week. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete