Monday, November 16, 2020

GIU Growing in Unity 2020 - Day Two - Blessed Beyond Measure

 Hey Crafty Crafters! 

I am So Excited to get a turn to be a GIU- Growing in Unity Girl! :) It is a real honor to get the chance to share a few lines and a few images, about THE BEST Red Rubber Out There, brought to you and to me by our friends at Unity Stamp Company. 

Here is another card created from a Whit Kit. The October Whit Kit had two amazing new Unity items- the stamp set Friends. Family. Graciousness. and the Gorgeous paper Cozy Textiles in this kit that I just Fell For! The stamp set is super cute, and as a person with Danish ancestry, I was tickled that it featured a definition of Hygge, and another plus just for me, a cat! :) All the prior Whit Kit stamps and papers are available for sale now....I grabbed another of this pack, too! Knew the perfect papers were calling out to be paper pieced.  


I used 3 of the 4 dies that came in the kit to use to create the fireplace, and I used the wonderful Rustic Wood paper pack to put the wood look in!

I'd love to hear from you, so please make a comment below to be in the drawing from all entries this week's sweet treat from Unity, you may win one of two Unity grab bags. I Love to Win...Good Luck to you!  

I have an extra Uniquely Unity Succulent Greetings stamp set that I will be sending out, too, so please mention in your comment if you would be interested in being selected to win. (USA only, please).

Thanks for stopping by, Have a Wonderful Day!

Linda Vigil

24 comments:

  1. Your paper piecing is wonderful! Such a cozy, warm scene~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paper piercing is amazing! Love all the details that you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did, and like the other comments, I too like paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cozy scene! Love your paper piecing!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cozy! I could totally read a book here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Whit Kit, too! (I do not have it. Sad face.) You've created such a peaceful scene here. I would love that Succulent set! 😊 Thanks for sharing!
    ❤️Doreen
    @whereisyourhappyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovly card... what a great scene you've created!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. I love your choice of designer paper for your paperpiecing. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love her jacket! Awesome paper piecing. I love that technique and really need to do it more. This card is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great paper piecing! You created a great scene- I could almost feel the fire!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, what fun! I have done very little paper piercing. This is a cute card!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful job of paper piecing and those papers are perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Incredible paper piecing! I love the patterns. What a comfortable scene! I'd love to be there reading a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! The paper piecing is great. The perfect patterns for the images. I would love to win the succulent greetings set. Very generous of you to share.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Paper piecing is one of my favorite things to do when it comes to the Indie girls. It's almost like painting and making a picture come to life. Great inspiration. Think I will paper piece something this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great paper piecing and wonderful scene you created! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete