Wednesday, November 18, 2020

GIU Growing In Unity 2020 - Day Four - Be Your Own Reason to Smile

 Hey Crafty Crafters! 

I am So Excited to get a turn to be a GIU- Growing in Unity Girl! :) It is a real honor to get the chance to share a few lines and a few images, about THE BEST Red Rubber Out There, brought to you and to me by our friends at Unity Stamp Company. 

Today I just want to tip my Unity Cap (oh wait, I lost it.....when will they have Caps again.....?) to the SMAK kits. One of my earliest memories of Angela was a video of her making a sweet stamped and blended Holiday Tag, and I ordered those babies and bought my first Tim Holtz Inks and blending tools....and my tags that Christmas were tiny but my kids and relatives LOVED them, which made me feel Great! Here are 2 tags made with Trust Your Vibes July 2019 Smak Kit 


For the Kraft tag on the left I used Laura Mooney's Broken Bokeh stencil (from Polka Dot Orchard) and I have to say I enjoy that stencil a lot, so versatile! 

I'd love to hear from you, so please make a comment below to be in the drawing from all entries this week's sweet treat from Unity, you may win one of two Unity grab bags. I Love to Win...Good Luck to you!  

Thanks for stopping by, Have a Wonderful Day!

Linda 

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful tags! I love making tags... thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tags and I don't do them often, but maybe I best get back on that horse and get a few done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Linda you were one of the Unity prize winners. Can you please check out the post on GIU Facebook page, and contact me via Facebook Messenger?

      Delete
  3. Beautiful tag! I love the colors you chose! I am inspired to make a tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tags, I don't make them either since I don't know what to do with them - but just now realize that they can be a great way to try something new.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love both tags. I have so many tags and never know what to do with them. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I made these without adding dimension because I was thinking bookmarks. But I took them to work today, which I sometimes do to perk up my cubicle, (and I am in a brand new job)...and the one with the dragonfly is now adding flair to a new colleagues cubicle. She loves dragonflies, and I have made note!....I have many Unity dragonfly stamps, I will keep her in mind!

      Delete
  6. Love the colors and combinations of stamps/ stencils you used on your tags! It makes them look like vintage ads for beauty. It also makes me think of the kind of tag Jolande would do. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tags! I love the images and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a mixed media style like this!! It's not easy either. lol You mastered it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tags. Great sentiments and I love the dragonfly!.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful tag! Love the girl stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these! I don't make tags very often because I rarely use them. You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are really neat tags!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful tags! Love that girl and your designs. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete