Friday, May 27, 2022

GIU DAY FIVE -...Love you Dearly

Hey Crafty Crafters!

I am So Excited to get a turn to be a GIU- Growing in Unity Girl! :) It is a real honor to get the chance to share a few lines and a few images, about THE BEST Red Rubber Out There, Unity Stamp Company. Unity is a Made To Order stamp company, with the most incredible art that consistently turns my head! They currently feature four amazing monthly memberships and, not just a breathtaking inventory of designs to offer, but each month they have irresistible new releases. And, Unity carries a wonderful selection of crafty supplies as well.

I am blessed to say that many years back, I had been subscribed to these two amazing membership- KOTM and also SMAK, which for many many years now had been loaded Each and Every Month with a plethora of beautifully designed stamps at an incredible value. 

Currently I am under the spell of all of the offerings on the membership front, the Whit Kit card kit, and the recently re-imagined Uniquely Unity by Ang Mag, and also have the backgrounds and the KOM memberships.

Here are some attempts I made with the April 2022 Sentiment Kit from Unity, created by Lisa Arana, called...Love you Dearly. Always great sentiments to use, and fun and flexible art.

And speaking of Loving so, so Dearly, yesterday the oldest of my two sons became a father, and that made me a grandma... Thank you Chris and Whitney for this amazing gift, I can't wait to meet him IRL and love on Sawyer and all of you when you get home from the hospital!! 

I'd love to hear from you, so please make a comment below to be in the drawing from all entries this week, for sweet treat from Unity, you may win one of two Unity gift cards. I Love to Win...Good Luck to you!  

Thanks for stopping by, Have a Wonderful Day!

Linda Vigil



15 comments:

  1. Two fantastic cards...one with color and one without. congrats on becoming a grandma.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, congrats on the grandbaby!!! And your cards are beautiful!!! Love this kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, congratulations Grandma!!! So happy for you and hope you meet him soon. Your cards are lovely! No need for coloring with this beautiful floral image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards! I love that you make 2 cards from a stamp. Thank you for sharing this week and congrats on your first grandchild.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being a Grandma!!! That is the most exciting news. He will receive many special handmade cards from you! I just love these cards and how you showed the same stamp in color and the other left in black ink. I don't think I can pick a favorite as they each have their own beauty. Thank you for the week of inspiring ideas and creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, first of course--Congratulations!! Secondly, I love the kraft with both the colored image and the black one! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! It is so special to be a grandma!
    Love both cards!

    ReplyDelete