Monday, May 23, 2022

GIU DAY TWO 2022 - Don't just fly, SOAR!

Hey Crafty Crafters!

I am So Excited to get a turn to be a GIU- Growing in Unity Girl! :) It is a real honor to get the chance to share a few lines and a few images, about THE BEST Red Rubber Out There.....Unity Stamp Company. Unity is a Made To Order stamp company, with the most incredible art that consistently turns my head! They currently feature four amazing monthly memberships and, not just a breathtaking inventory of designs to offer, but each month they have irresistible new releases. And, Unity carries a wonderful selection of crafty supplies as well.

I am blessed to say that many years back, I had been subscribed to two amazing membership- KOTM and also SMAK, which for many many years had been loaded Each and Every Month with a plethora of beautifully designed stamps at an incredible value. 

Currently I am under the spell of all of the offerings on the membership front, the Whit Kit card kit, and the recently re-imagined Uniquely Unity by Ang Mag, and also have the backgrounds and the KOTM memberships.

Here is an attempt I made, using a technique I had recently seen online, using vellum sticker paper, precut into circles, blending and stamping some yummy Tim Holtz Distress Oxides, together with the sweet Unity Magical Lilac Stamp set. I LOVE this Stamp set and this effect, the technique is so relaxing and so stress free, with results I am very pleased wth...so, I will be crafting much more of this in the future.

It is very exciting to enter the annual lottery, to have the chance to be a Growing In Unity guy or gal, I hope that You will think about trying it out for the year ahead. Even I can do it! :) Watch the GIU Facebook page late in the year for Kelli's announcement. Good Luck!

I'd love to hear from you, so please make a comment below to be in the drawing from all entries this week, for sweet treat from Unity, you may win one of two Unity gift cards. I Love to Win...Good Luck to you!  

Thanks for stopping by, Have a Wonderful Day!

Linda Vigil



11 comments:

  1. I love the soft color palette and almost monochromatic look of this. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Love working with vellum. Great colors used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting! Would love to know more about pre-cut vellum sticker paper! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought this vellum sticker paper from Heidi Swapp.

      Delete
  4. That really is pretty! I had never heard of that technique and will have to learn more about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool technique and I like the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for making me think again about all the Amazing sets monthly. One day hope to do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this technique, it is awesome. I can't wait to try it. Distress oxides are so much fun to use too!

    ReplyDelete